As you now, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure scams
"We liked working with Upward House Buyers because they were friendly, courteous, and easy going as it was a no pressure dealing"Phillip N. - Little Rock, AR
"I"ve known Justin for several years. He is a man of integrity, who takes others into consideration when making decisions. I recommend Justin because of his willingness to do what's right for all parties involved"Nick Gann - LIA The Gann Agency
"Upward House Buyers was very easy to deal with"Helen Young - Home Seller in North Little Rock, AR
"We had moved and needed to sell before our house deteriorated. Upward House Buyers was friendly and helpful!”Vincent C. - Benton, AR
"I tried to sell my house before but couldn't get the amount of full payoff. Upward House Buyers helped me to sell my house pretty quick"S Butler - Little Rock, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- Direct Sale a House vs. FSBO vs. An Agent – ARHomeBuyers.com
- Selling Your House: How To Stand Out In A Buyers Market in Little Rock
- 5 Things To Fix Before You List Your House in Little Rock
- 5 Signs of a Great Real Estate Agent in Little Rock, AR
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?