If you’ve been driving around in , chances are you’ve seen some billboards advertising companies that buy houses. Often times they say things like “We Buy Houses!” or “Cash For Your House”. Are these “we buy houses in companies” credible? How do I know if the local house buying companies out there are honest and credible? […]
Tag Archives | we-buy-houses-scam
"We liked working with Upward House Buyers because they were friendly, courteous, and easy going as it was a no pressure dealing"Phillip N. - Little Rock, AR
Just completed a deal with Justin and Upward House Buyers and I couldn't be happier. Justin Patterson is tireless in his efforts to secure the best deal for the sale of your home. He is thorough and diligent and an absolute pleasure to work with. Call him TODAY. You will not be sorryElizabeth Castellanos - Little Rock
"I"ve known Justin for several years. He is a man of integrity, who takes others into consideration when making decisions. I recommend Justin because of his willingness to do what's right for all parties involved"Nick Gann - LIA The Gann Agency
"Chris, thanks for all your help on 29 Portsmouth!"Carl W. - Little Rock, AR
"I've had the best experience working with you in the selling of my home, and I'd be happy to work with you any time, and I'd tell people they should work with you"Meairria T. - Jacksonville, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- Selling Your House: How To Stand Out In A Buyers Market in Little Rock
- 5 Things To Fix Before You List Your House in Little Rock
- 5 Signs of a Great Real Estate Agent in Little Rock, AR
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know