Inheriting a home is a pretty sweet experience, yet bitter at the same time… You are left with great property value you can use to improve your life, but you are still mourning the loss of a loved one. So you may tend to ask yourself at this point “what are the tax consequences when […]
Tag Archives | tax-consequences-when-selling-a-house-i-inherited
"Thank you for buying my home in such a short period of time. I really appreciate your help and would recommend your services."Milton Boyd - Little Rock, AR
"If anyone is Arkansas is needing to sell their home, I recommend calling Justin's company. He is one of the most fair and honest men I know. I guarantee you won't be disappointed."Lisa Reader - Bentonville, AR
"We liked working with Upward House Buyers because they were friendly, courteous, and easy going as it was a no pressure dealing"Phillip N. - Little Rock, AR
"I liked working with Upward House Buyers because they were very cooperative, upfront and honest, and I’d do business with them again because of their follow through to the final part of sale”Barbara Eldridge - Bryant, AR
"Justin Patterson is a pleasure to work with. You will not find a more honest person. He does what he says he's going to do, and is not a pushy person. In this business, that is a rare thing. He is truly a client that I want to keep around"Max Bonds - LR Title Agent
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask