Do you have a house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior […]
Tag Archives | selling-a-house-in-foreclosure
"I had the pleasure of doing business with Justin and his team and he brought blessings into my life. He's honest and a good person, has a good company and a good foundation, so you can't go wrong"Connie S. - Lonsdale, AR
"I had to sell my house quick to move closer to my son. I would do business with Upward House Buyers again because they're quick."Linda Montgomery-Little Rock, AR
"Upward House Buyers was very easy to deal with"Helen Young - Home Seller in North Little Rock, AR
"I was really impressed with this experience. Chris was very complete and helpful in this process. He answered all of my questions and soothed my worries. Max with American Abstract was also the greatest to work with. He answered all of my questions and helped smooth the process greatly"Donna Caraway - Seller in Conway AR
"If anyone is Arkansas is needing to sell their home, I recommend calling Justin's company. He is one of the most fair and honest men I know. I guarantee you won't be disappointed."Lisa Reader - Bentonville, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask