You may think it’s only the tenant who has a hard time paying the mortgage, but as a real estate investor or landlord, there may be times when it’s hard to pay the mortgage on your end as well. Here are some things you can do to avoid facing difficulty in paying your mortgage each month. Keep […]
Tag Archives | Real Estate Articles
"Our house needed a lot of repairs. For the amount they offered, there was no way I could have paid for the repairs, hired a real estate co, and then pay them to sell the house and made as much money as I did with Upward House Buyers. They called me several times to check on my wife and I to make sure we were happy. They are very professional."Jim B. - Little Rock, AR
"I would do business with Upward House Buyers again because they offered a good price, did what they said they would do and communication was good also. Thanks "Glynn G. - Little Rock, AR
"Chris, thanks for all your help on 29 Portsmouth!"Carl W. - Little Rock, AR
"I"ve known Justin for several years. He is a man of integrity, who takes others into consideration when making decisions. I recommend Justin because of his willingness to do what's right for all parties involved"Nick Gann - LIA The Gann Agency
"Thank you for buying my home in such a short period of time. I really appreciate your help and would recommend your services."Milton Boyd - Little Rock, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask