With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
"Chris, thanks for all your help on 29 Portsmouth!"Carl W. - Little Rock, AR
"Justin Patterson is a pleasure to work with. You will not find a more honest person. He does what he says he's going to do, and is not a pushy person. In this business, that is a rare thing. He is truly a client that I want to keep around"Max Bonds - LR Title Agent
"Upward House Buyers was very easy to deal with"Helen Young - Home Seller in North Little Rock, AR
"They took care of everything. Could not ask for anything and the abstract company was excellent."John Bartsch -Mabelvale, AR
"I enjoyed doing business with Upward House Buyers because they were very fair and very responsive during the process"Tracie Clay - Mabelvale, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- Direct Sale a House vs. FSBO vs. An Agent – ARHomeBuyers.com
- Selling Your House: How To Stand Out In A Buyers Market in Little Rock
- 5 Things To Fix Before You List Your House in Little Rock
- 5 Signs of a Great Real Estate Agent in Little Rock, AR
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?