With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
"I had the pleasure of doing business with Justin and his team and he brought blessings into my life. He's honest and a good person, has a good company and a good foundation, so you can't go wrong"Connie S. - Lonsdale, AR
"We liked working with Upward House Buyers because they were friendly, courteous, and easy going as it was a no pressure dealing"Phillip N. - Little Rock, AR
"Our house needed a lot of repairs. For the amount they offered, there was no way I could have paid for the repairs, hired a real estate co, and then pay them to sell the house and made as much money as I did with Upward House Buyers. They called me several times to check on my wife and I to make sure we were happy. They are very professional."Jim B. - Little Rock, AR
"Chris, thanks for all your help on 29 Portsmouth!"Carl W. - Little Rock, AR
"I would do business with Upward House Buyers again because they offered a good price, did what they said they would do and communication was good also. Thanks "Glynn G. - Little Rock, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask