With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
"I had to sell my house because my roof was coming apart. Upward House Buyers was respectful and did a great job"Keylon Phillips - North Little Rock, AR
"I enjoyed doing business with Upward House Buyers because they were very fair and very responsive during the process"Tracie Clay - Mabelvale, AR
“This was a pleasant experience. The process went quickly and we did not have to worry about paying a realtor and going through the hassle of leaving our home on the market for months. Thank you!”Brandi Cosby - Central AR Seller
"If anyone is Arkansas is needing to sell their home, I recommend calling Justin's company. He is one of the most fair and honest men I know. I guarantee you won't be disappointed."Lisa Reader - Bentonville, AR
"I've had the best experience working with you in the selling of my home, and I'd be happy to work with you any time, and I'd tell people they should work with you"Meairria T. - Jacksonville, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask