With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
"Justin Patterson has been very helpful to us in the disposition of our distressed property in Maumelle. He went out of his way to put a deal together over a period of several weeks. We would highly recommend him to anyone in our situation"Wayne & Deborah Stewart - Maumelle, AR
"We had moved and needed to sell before our house deteriorated. Upward House Buyers was friendly and helpful!”Vincent C. - Benton, AR
"Justin is honest, hard working, and very knowledgeable about the central Arkansas real estate market. I have done one deal with him and will do more”Dan Mercer - MAR LEE Properties
"I"ve known Justin for several years. He is a man of integrity, who takes others into consideration when making decisions. I recommend Justin because of his willingness to do what's right for all parties involved"Nick Gann - LIA The Gann Agency
"They took care of everything. Could not ask for anything and the abstract company was excellent."John Bartsch -Mabelvale, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask