Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Tag Archives | local-foreclosure-process
"I had to sell my house quick to move closer to my son. I would do business with Upward House Buyers again because they're quick."Linda Montgomery-Little Rock, AR
"I had to sell my house because my roof was coming apart. Upward House Buyers was respectful and did a great job"Keylon Phillips - North Little Rock, AR
"If anyone is Arkansas is needing to sell their home, I recommend calling Justin's company. He is one of the most fair and honest men I know. I guarantee you won't be disappointed."Lisa Reader - Bentonville, AR
Just completed a deal with Justin and Upward House Buyers and I couldn't be happier. Justin Patterson is tireless in his efforts to secure the best deal for the sale of your home. He is thorough and diligent and an absolute pleasure to work with. Call him TODAY. You will not be sorryElizabeth Castellanos - Little Rock
"I would do business with Upward House Buyers again because they offered a good price, did what they said they would do and communication was good also. Thanks "Glynn G. - Little Rock, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask