First, we’re so sorry for your loss. This can be a very challenging time for many reasons, and dealing with property ownership is tough at the best of times. You’re thinking, “I inherited a house, what to do with this house?” Should I rent it? Should I sell it? How should I sell it? Tons […]
Tag Archives | inherited-house
Just completed a deal with Justin and Upward House Buyers and I couldn't be happier. Justin Patterson is tireless in his efforts to secure the best deal for the sale of your home. He is thorough and diligent and an absolute pleasure to work with. Call him TODAY. You will not be sorryElizabeth Castellanos - Little Rock
"They took care of everything. Could not ask for anything and the abstract company was excellent."John Bartsch -Mabelvale, AR
"I liked working with Upward House Buyers because they were very cooperative, upfront and honest, and I’d do business with them again because of their follow through to the final part of sale”Barbara Eldridge - Bryant, AR
"Justin is honest, hard working, and very knowledgeable about the central Arkansas real estate market. I have done one deal with him and will do more”Dan Mercer - MAR LEE Properties
"I had to sell my house quick to move closer to my son. I would do business with Upward House Buyers again because they're quick."Linda Montgomery-Little Rock, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask