Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In If you’re selling a property in to an end buyer (the person living in the home), […]
Tag Archives | house-for-cash
"I enjoyed doing business with Upward House Buyers because they were very fair and very responsive during the process"Tracie Clay - Mabelvale, AR
"I liked working with Upward House Buyers because they were very cooperative, upfront and honest, and I’d do business with them again because of their follow through to the final part of sale”Barbara Eldridge - Bryant, AR
"They took care of everything. Could not ask for anything and the abstract company was excellent."John Bartsch -Mabelvale, AR
"I tried to sell my house before but couldn't get the amount of full payoff. Upward House Buyers helped me to sell my house pretty quick"S Butler - Little Rock, AR
"Our house needed a lot of repairs. For the amount they offered, there was no way I could have paid for the repairs, hired a real estate co, and then pay them to sell the house and made as much money as I did with Upward House Buyers. They called me several times to check on my wife and I to make sure we were happy. They are very professional."Jim B. - Little Rock, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask