Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In If you’re selling a property in to an end buyer (the person living in the home), […]
Tag Archives | house-for-cash
"Justin Patterson is a pleasure to work with. You will not find a more honest person. He does what he says he's going to do, and is not a pushy person. In this business, that is a rare thing. He is truly a client that I want to keep around"Max Bonds - LR Title Agent
"I am so grateful for having met and done business with Justin Patterson from Upward House Buyers. He made the whole process pain-free and easy! He helped me when I had problems and questions."Shelly Mulloy - Bryant AR seller
"If anyone is Arkansas is needing to sell their home, I recommend calling Justin's company. He is one of the most fair and honest men I know. I guarantee you won't be disappointed."Lisa Reader - Bentonville, AR
"Justin Patterson has been very helpful to us in the disposition of our distressed property in Maumelle. He went out of his way to put a deal together over a period of several weeks. We would highly recommend him to anyone in our situation"Wayne & Deborah Stewart - Maumelle, AR
"We liked working with Upward House Buyers because they were friendly, courteous, and easy going as it was a no pressure dealing"Phillip N. - Little Rock, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask