Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In If you’re selling a property in to an end buyer (the person living in the home), […]
Tag Archives | house-for-cash
"I liked working with Upward House Buyers because they were very cooperative, upfront and honest, and I’d do business with them again because of their follow through to the final part of sale”Barbara Eldridge - Bryant, AR
"Justin is honest, hard working, and very knowledgeable about the central Arkansas real estate market. I have done one deal with him and will do more”Dan Mercer - MAR LEE Properties
"Thank you for buying my home in such a short period of time. I really appreciate your help and would recommend your services."Milton Boyd - Little Rock, AR
"Chris, thanks for all your help on 29 Portsmouth!"Carl W. - Little Rock, AR
Just completed a deal with Justin and Upward House Buyers and I couldn't be happier. Justin Patterson is tireless in his efforts to secure the best deal for the sale of your home. He is thorough and diligent and an absolute pleasure to work with. Call him TODAY. You will not be sorryElizabeth Castellanos - Little Rock
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask