Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In If you’re selling a property in to an end buyer (the person living in the home), […]
Tag Archives | house-for-cash
"If anyone is Arkansas is needing to sell their home, I recommend calling Justin's company. He is one of the most fair and honest men I know. I guarantee you won't be disappointed."Lisa Reader - Bentonville, AR
"I had to sell my house quick to move closer to my son. I would do business with Upward House Buyers again because they're quick."Linda Montgomery-Little Rock, AR
"I liked working with Upward House Buyers because they were very cooperative, upfront and honest, and I’d do business with them again because of their follow through to the final part of sale”Barbara Eldridge - Bryant, AR
"They took care of everything. Could not ask for anything and the abstract company was excellent."John Bartsch -Mabelvale, AR
"Justin is honest, hard working, and very knowledgeable about the central Arkansas real estate market. I have done one deal with him and will do more”Dan Mercer - MAR LEE Properties
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- Selling Your House: How To Stand Out In A Buyers Market in Little Rock
- 5 Things To Fix Before You List Your House in Little Rock
- 5 Signs of a Great Real Estate Agent in Little Rock, AR
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know