Selling your home at auction in is a growing practice throughout America, because it offers an opportunity to sell your house fast, without paying real estate agent fees, and often with a profit. However, as with all things, there can be downsides to auctioning your home rather than selling it through the traditional real estate […]
Tag Archives | house-auction
"Justin Patterson has been very helpful to us in the disposition of our distressed property in Maumelle. He went out of his way to put a deal together over a period of several weeks. We would highly recommend him to anyone in our situation"Wayne & Deborah Stewart - Maumelle, AR
"They took care of everything. Could not ask for anything and the abstract company was excellent."John Bartsch -Mabelvale, AR
"Thank you for buying my home in such a short period of time. I really appreciate your help and would recommend your services."Milton Boyd - Little Rock, AR
"Justin Patterson is a pleasure to work with. You will not find a more honest person. He does what he says he's going to do, and is not a pushy person. In this business, that is a rare thing. He is truly a client that I want to keep around"Max Bonds - LR Title Agent
"Justin is honest, hard working, and very knowledgeable about the central Arkansas real estate market. I have done one deal with him and will do more”Dan Mercer - MAR LEE Properties
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask