As you now, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure scams
"Justin Patterson is a pleasure to work with. You will not find a more honest person. He does what he says he's going to do, and is not a pushy person. In this business, that is a rare thing. He is truly a client that I want to keep around"Max Bonds - LR Title Agent
"I've had the best experience working with you in the selling of my home, and I'd be happy to work with you any time, and I'd tell people they should work with you"Meairria T. - Jacksonville, AR
"Chris, thanks for all your help on 29 Portsmouth!"Carl W. - Little Rock, AR
"I"ve known Justin for several years. He is a man of integrity, who takes others into consideration when making decisions. I recommend Justin because of his willingness to do what's right for all parties involved"Nick Gann - LIA The Gann Agency
"Upward House Buyers was very easy to deal with"Helen Young - Home Seller in North Little Rock, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask