You may think it’s only the tenant who has a hard time paying the mortgage, but as a real estate investor or landlord, there may be times when it’s hard to pay the mortgage on your end as well. Here are some things you can do to avoid facing difficulty in paying your mortgage each month. Keep […]
Tag Archives | credit repair
"I had to sell my house because my roof was coming apart. Upward House Buyers was respectful and did a great job"Keylon Phillips - North Little Rock, AR
"We had moved and needed to sell before our house deteriorated. Upward House Buyers was friendly and helpful!”Vincent C. - Benton, AR
"It was a pleasure doing business with Justin and his team. Not only were they professional, they were very kind and compassionate regarding our need to sell our home fast. We recommend that if you're looking for a legit company that will treat you with respect, call Justin! Thank you Justin, you're a good man and we are truly 'Blessed' to have met you"Lori C. - North Little Rock, AR
"Justin Patterson has been very helpful to us in the disposition of our distressed property in Maumelle. He went out of his way to put a deal together over a period of several weeks. We would highly recommend him to anyone in our situation"Wayne & Deborah Stewart - Maumelle, AR
"Chris, thanks for all your help on 29 Portsmouth!"Carl W. - Little Rock, AR
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask