When you fall behind in your mortgage payments on your home, it can feel like you’re drowning in debt. Even if you’re able to make your monthly payment, catching up on a past due balance can be an overwhelming challenge. There’s a few options that can help you to avoid foreclosure in and maybe even keep […]
Tag Archives | behind-on-mortgage
"If anyone is Arkansas is needing to sell their home, I recommend calling Justin's company. He is one of the most fair and honest men I know. I guarantee you won't be disappointed."Lisa Reader - Bentonville, AR
"They took care of everything. Could not ask for anything and the abstract company was excellent."John Bartsch -Mabelvale, AR
"Justin Patterson has been very helpful to us in the disposition of our distressed property in Maumelle. He went out of his way to put a deal together over a period of several weeks. We would highly recommend him to anyone in our situation"Wayne & Deborah Stewart - Maumelle, AR
"Thank you for buying my home in such a short period of time. I really appreciate your help and would recommend your services."Milton Boyd - Little Rock, AR
"Justin Patterson is a pleasure to work with. You will not find a more honest person. He does what he says he's going to do, and is not a pushy person. In this business, that is a rare thing. He is truly a client that I want to keep around"Max Bonds - LR Title Agent
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Little Rock – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 Key Advantages Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In LIttle Rock
- 3 Ways To Tell Real Estate Agents And Investors Apart In Little Rock
- Buy my Little Rock AR house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask